4 April 2014

How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi Internet Speed On Android Devices

It sucks when surfing the internetand you noticed that it crawls like a snail or you attempt to send a bbm or whatsapp message and it takes eternity to deliver to your recipient, it's totally way off. You enjoy your device when the speed is super high, super fast and super cheap. Or have you ever attempt to streamline video online and it keeps buffering all the time?
Then you’re reading the right tutorial at the right time, men’t for the right person. I know airtel or mtn network crawls in some locations but you can make it faster with this simple tutorial.
Am going to quickly introduce you to Faster Internet 2x is an android app that Increase your internet speed upto 2 times its normal. This app uses special scripts to boost your internet speed. It also improves signal reception.
Works with both rootedas well as non-rooted phones. However, works best with rooted phones.



Read:
*. How To Increase Your Android Ram Memory
*. How To Minimze Data Consumption on Your Android Phone Using DroidWall



logo

Why Should I Use Faster Internet?


1.Improve your network efficiency

2.Makes your internet surfing faster than normal

3.It works with both rooted and unrooted Androidphones

4.It doesn’t consume battery at all

5.It is what you need right now to make your internet surfing memorable

Where Can I Download This App?


==>Download it here or visit Google play store or download it here

==>Run and install it on your device

==>Click on the start button to boost your 2G, 3G and 4G internet speed. Gbam! You are connected
I tested it and it works just fine.

comments

SHARE THIS

Author:

7 comments:

  1. Useful post. It really worked for me. I checked the difference in my internet speed from ScanmySpeed.com by having an internet speed test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dhoni, thanks for stopping by to read my post and dropping a testimonial comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!!
    I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked
    to see new stuff on your site.

    Also visit my web-site: bingo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The app is really cool. I had to speed test my internet without the app and I had downlink: 1.35Mbps Uplink: 0.65Mbps. After I used the app my internet speed increased Downlink: 2.03Mbps Uplink: 0.77Mbps. Thanks Man...

    ReplyDelete

:::Kindly Click On The Share Button Above To Share With Your Friends And Do Not Forget To Drop Your Comment(s).Thanks!